Stunning Sun Valley Lake home offers a martini dock, custom bunks, and custom finishes
This executive home offers breathtaking views of Sun Valley Lake in Ringgold County with ample space and amenities for year-round living or a vacation home. The custom high-end finishes and professional design features inside and out make this a property you must see in person to truly appreciate.
Take a seat on the huge brick-paved porch before entering the 6,000-square-foot house. The main level includes a family room with soaring ceilings and a floor-to-ceiling fireplace flanked by windows that also run floor to ceiling and let in tons of natural light and include custom blinds.
Gorgeous wooden beams and columns tie together the home, blending with the beautiful cabinetry in the kitchen. The kitchen also features all top-of-the-line appliances, a tiered island and a huge hidden pantry.
A beautiful master bedroom with a water view and spa-like bathroom, additional bedroom/craft room with built-ins and a large and convenient laundry room round out this level.
The second floor offers luxury and surprises for the whole family, featuring two bedrooms and an adorable custom bunk room including a huge hanging bobber and a real pontoon play feature. You’ll also find another massive family room with a game area and wet bar.
And back downstairs, the attached two-car garage offers more living space, with its heated epoxy floors, kitchenette and additional safe room.
Outside, enjoy the enclosed gazebo or relax on the martini dock or double floating dock and take in the lake scene. Mature trees and extensive landscaping make this a waterfront paradise. The property also includes an additional two-car garage that includes a work area and tons of storage.
This unique lakefront property on Sun Valley Lake is listed at $2.3 million by Jessica Brown of Stoney Oak Properties LLC. For more information or to tour the home, contact Brown at 515-305-1200.
- Where: 1285 Frontier Road, Ellston
- Asking price: $2.26 million
- Year built: 2013
- Square footage: 6,085
- Stats: Five bedrooms, four bathrooms
More real estate to discover
- Beauty of a home: A $2.3 million estate in Johnston comes with a hidden man cave, 10-car garage
- $1.35 million mansion: A one-of-a-kind mansion South of Grand offers historic architecture, modern living
- Hang by the heated pool: This $1.2 million four-bedroom home in Ankeny features a circular family room, heated pool
- More: A $1.8 million mansion in Clive features a game room, movie theater and contemporary design
- Historic treasure: A $1.2 million mansion in Owls Head combines historic charm with modern touches
- Modern glam: This $1.7 million home features 5 bedrooms, a two-story family room and a pool in Waukee
- Golf course luxury: This $1.5 million home in Huxley backs onto a country club, features a pool, 5-car garage
- Home oasis: A sauna, custom vented cigar room and pool included in this $1.5 million home in Cumming
- Summer retreat: For $2.7 million, you can spend the summer in a waterfront home on Kelley Beach in Spirit Lake
- Rural beauty: For $1.7 million, live on 17 acres with a 6-bedroom house and a saltwater pool in Earlham
- Slice of Iowa City history: Own a piece of Iowa City history with this $1.45 million home with stunning views
- Pretty with a pond: For $1.8 million, this 5-bedroom home offers heated pool, stocked pond on 3 acres in Elkhart
- Home with a vineyard: This $1.35 million home in Knoxville offers a vineyard, shuffleboard and stocked pond
- Home with a basketball court: For $5.4 million, you can own this 5-bedroom house with a basketball court, heated pool
- Adult treehouse: Live in a three-story adult treehouse on Lake Panorama in Panora for $1.98 million
- Modern luxury:Live in modern luxury with a guest house to boot at this $1.5 million home in Winterset
- New construction:This $1.35 million Tudor home in Urbandale was featured in the Home Show Expo 2023
Paula Reece is a freelance writer.